Top 5 Questions To Ask Your High School Senior Photographer
Mar 25, 2020 | By: Miracle Kickham Photography
When looking for a photographer to take your child's High School senior portraits take time to educate yourself on the person you will be working with. These days there are so many people picking up a camera and calling themselves a professional photographer. It is more important then ever to take a few minutes to ask the following questions...
1. Do you have a website where I can view a portfolio of you work?
2. Are you able to do touch up or artwork to your images if needed?
3. What locations do you recommend?
4. How long will it take until I am able to view my images?
5. Most importantly do you offer upfront pricing for all of your services? (Sittings fees, Prints, & Image Purchase)
So you may be asking what are my answers are to the top 5 questions?
1. Do You have a website where I can view a portfolio of you work?